1/10/2014

KKCenterHK Review: Zipper Water Decals

I am reviewing a water decal set from KKCenterHK. I received these a while ago and procrastinated on reviewing them. I'm playing catch up with the few things I have to review. I actually had something else in mind for using these decals but thought they would look nice against the pretty green polish. I really like how it looks :)


I started out with a coat of Deborah Lippmann Defying Gravity and painted a coat of Deborah Lippmann One Short Day on top. Both polishes came from the DL Wicked set. The polish I'm holding is OSD.

I added these cool, silver zippers to my mani. They are so easy to use. You just have to be careful when applying a top coat because they kinda melt with the polish. I like how they melt because then I don't have to trim them first. I don't know how many times I have trimmed something too small.

Here is the link to the decals...



Don't forget to use my discount code!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.